Plane

Plane

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Bags Boards 2.0 - Chicago Blackhawks

North of the Mason Dixon Line...
I did Packers Bags, and hockey fans are something else, so voila: Chicago Blackhawks Bags Sets. Yes, I am aware that I'm not *supposed* to like the Hawks, but they're one of the Original Six, and are not the Bruins or Maple Leafs, so they're acceptable in my book.

More after the jump:

Frankly, they're not any different from the v. 2.0 Packers set, with different logos and different paint, so here's some pictures:





Like I said in the other post:

If anyone else wants to *describe the general appearance* (wink wink, nudge nudge) of a beanbag set then I'd be happy to make them. Base price is $150. Ask for some kind of bizarre paint job and I might ask for more money. Ask for it unpainted/varnished, and I might ask for less.

No comments:

Post a Comment