Plane

Plane

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Cherry Octagonal Dice Tray

Cherry, royal blue felt, 19 mm dice
This is an octagonal dice tray lined with royal blue felt, I've made this exact combination before, but these pictures turned out better than the last set (at least I think so), so I decided to post them.


As always, they're available on Etsy, and we can always customize one as well (some examples here and here and here).

Cherry, royal blue felt, 12 mm dice
Also, this demonstrates one of the things that I try (though don't always succeed at) to accomplish with each dice tray. I try to cut each regular octagon or rectangle from one board. That way, the grain pattern tracks uninterrupted around the perimeter of the tray.

Demonstrating the continuous grain pattern



No comments:

Post a Comment